This page is for material related to the development and maintenance of this wiki.
Frequently Used Special Pages
- Broken redirects
- Double redirects
- Orphaned pages
- Uncategorized categories
- Uncategorized pages
- Unused categories
- Unused files
- Unused templates
- Short pages
Currently, VectorWiki has the following security features in place:
- Editing requires logging in first. So in order to add/edit/delete articles, a user has to create an account, entering a username and password.
- Submissions that contain URLs require passing a captcha (the user has to successfully enter the characters in a distorted image).
- Submissions are checked against a spam blacklist, and are rejected if any matches are found.
All of these measures were implemented solely for the purpose of preventing spam bots from doing automated submissions.
If you think that this is too little, or too much, security, add a comment below.
- Charles 16:31, 19 April 2007 (EDT)
- Consider implementing the MetaDescriptionTag extension, so users could enter a different description for each page, and then Google would display this description in search results, and people would find pages if they searched for those words.
- Charles 00:12, 17 December 2007 (EST)
The following links are in the sidebar, and are listed here just to keep them off the orphan list.
- Charles 00:21, 30 April 2008 (EDT)